I am Jen:
- Wife to my amazingly long-suffering husband, who never gave up, even in the hardest of times.
- Mommy to 3 beautiful adopted miracles, one curly top baby girl, adopted domestically, and two bustling little boys from Africa.
- Creator of beautiful things. I especially love color and using textiles! I have a fabric collection (ok, Kingdom) and sew many wonderful things for all ages! When traveling… fabric store locations are always a must!
- Passionate about the nations, adoption & orphan care, and missionary work. This has been my life’s work: to bring the hope of Christ to those in my reach as well those in the nations.
- Outdoor Michigan girl! I simply love anything and everything active and outside (especially of the beach variety). This is often when I hear best from God.
I absolutely love sharing the love of God with others, encouraging women to be brave and believe bigger, and most of all, I love to share my stories... the triumphs and tragedies that I have journeyed through with God. I hope this space leaves you encouraged to dream bigger and gives you courage to go forth and pursue the vision God has on your heart! You can make a difference!